Asus AMD RX5700XT-8G Graphics card
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT bends the rules of 1440p gaming with RDNA architecture on a 7nm process.
- RDNA Architecture is built with a 7nm process and includes 40 redesigned compute units and up to 4x IPC improvement.
- Purpose-built for 1440p gaming
- Redesigned shroud with machined accents and airflow-directing contours.
- Game-changing technology like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, and TrueAudio Next improve in-game performance and image quality.
- AMD FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming.
- Radeon Software includes 0-day updates and a host of tools to customize the gaming experience.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Bending the Rules
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Series GPUs defy conventions with an all-new 7nm process infused with RDNA architecture that is specifically tuned for the perfect 1440p gaming experience. More efficient processing power handles advanced 3D effects with ease, and 8GB of high-speed GDDR6 VRAM provides ample storage for the detailed textures, meshes, and effects of modern games. Industry-leading software and frequent driver upgrades push the experience even further, enabling overclocking, gameplay recording, and more.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD’s new 7nm process. RDNA features up to 40 redesigned compute units that deliver incredible performance and up to 4x IPC improvement. This translates to greatly improved performance for visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, and depth of field. The architecture also enables DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression (DSC), which work with compatible displays to allow 4k gaming at extreme fresh rates without chroma subsampling.
AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
Radeon Software is a powerful hub that provides tools to customize in-game aesthetics, record gameplay, tweak performance, update drivers, and much more. The latest edition features Radeon™ Anti-Lag, a new technology that reduces input lag, effectively increasing the response time of the game and offering a significant competitive advantage in many titles.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series’ RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, TrueAudio Next, and VR technologies3. Games utilizing these technologies offer enhanced performance and more aesthetic options with an AMD graphics card.
- Graphics Engine
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 4.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
Up to 1905 MHz GPU Boost Clock
1755 MHz (Game Clock)
1605 MHz (Base Clock)
- Stream Processors
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
- Power Connectors
1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
10.6 ” x 4.3 ” x 1.6 ” Inch
27 x 11 x4 Centimeter
- Slot 2slot
- Graphics Engine