ASUS Wireless-N300 3-In-1 Fiber Ready Router
- 300 Mbps high speed
- Plug-n-surf CD free installation
- External 5dBi antenna for better coverage
(*Antenna type will differ according to local regulations and requirement in each country)
- Power saving: consumes less power during stand by mode
- Support EZ WPS connection
ASUS Wireless-N300 3-IN-1 Fiber Ready Router supports 802.11 b/g/n and has 300 Mbps high speed. With CD free easy installation and stable data transmission, RT-N12E is the basic solution for wireless internet setup. It also contents Green WLAN technology so it consumes less power during stand by mode.
3-steps is all you need to set up the router. You don’t need a CD for installation.
|Power up the router and launch the browser||Enter the information provided by your ISP||Start surfing!|
Save The Planet And Your Pocket
Compared with generic Wireless-N routers, ASUS ECO-WiFi CPU reduces 72%* of energy consumption and utility cost.
* The result given was of an internal testing methods comparing typical router, with standby, normal and heavy traffic. Testing criteria: [Standby mode] Only WAN ports are connected. [Normal traffic] 1 wired connected PC and 1 wirelessly connected laptop for P2P download. [Heavy traffic] 4 wired connected PCs and 2 wirelessly connected laptops for P2P download. Utility cost is calculated based on 2011 US household avg. electricity price, all taxes included.
Extended Network Coverage
The RT-N12E features a 5dBi high-gain antenna that boosts the wireless signal, thereby extending coverage range.
*Antenna type will differ according to local regulations and requirement in each country.
Network Map-Manual Free Management
- Have a quick overview of the whole network and WAN/LAN status
- Manage your network in minutes
- Try our EZ UI software
WPS Function& WPA/WPA2 Encryption
WEP encryption is not enough for Wi-Fi connection nowadays, and intruders may be able to access your network.Using the WPS function with WPA/WPA2 encryption improves protection for your home networks and private resources.