FSP Hydro G PRO ATX3.0(PCIe5.0) 850W PSU
The Hydro G Pro Series power supplies feature 12VHPWR Connectors and utilize ATX3.0 with PCIe 5.0 technology for highly efficient performance.
Its fully modular design simplifies installation and allows you to use only the cables you need, for a neater and cleaner build.
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fan and Japanese E-capacitors together ensure higher reliability and lower noise.
The FSP Hydro G Pro chassis is also covered with conformal coatings to guarantee reliable performance in a harsh environment.
It features a server-grade design with copper bars joined to the mainboard and daughter board, this increases conversion efficiency.
Its 5V standby circuit also provides a stable 2.5A output, enabling high conversation efficiency.
A new heat dissipation design conducts heat through a thermal pad on the bottom of the power supply, transforming the PSU chassis into a heat sink for cooler system airflow.
To save power it also comes with an Eco switch, when the Eco switch is turned on, the fan won’t operate until the load is above 30%.
- Fully Modular Cable System
- 80 PLUS Gold Certification
- Complies with ATX12V V3.0 &EPS12V V2.92
- Efficiency ≧ 90% at typical load
- Eco semi-fanless fan control switch
- Quiet and long-lasting 120mm FDB fan
- Ribbon cable design for enthusiasts
- +12V single-rail design
- +5V & 3.3V DC to DC module design
- Japanese electrolytic capacitors
- Changeable side stickers for DIY enthusiasts and gamers
- Complete protection: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, UVP
- Type: ATX
- PFC: Active PFC
- Input Voltage: 100V-240V
- Input Current: 11-5.5A
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Output Capacity: 850W
- Max. Output Power: 850W
- Fan Type: 120mm FDB Fan
- Efficiency: 90%
- MTBF: 100, 000 Hrs
- Protection: OCP, OVP, OPP, SCP, OTP, UVP
- Total Power: 850W
- DC Output/Max Output Current/Max Combined Power:
- Cable Connections:
- ATX 20+4 x 1
- 4+4 PIN x 2
- PCI-E 6+2 x 6
- SATA x 14
- Molex (PERIPHERAL) x 5
- Floppy x 1
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 8.6 cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- FSP Hydro G PRO 850W 80 PLUS Gold PCIe 5.0 ATX3.0 Power Supply x1