Gigabyte H470 AORUS PRO AX Motherboard
Intel® Gigabyte H470 AORUS PRO AX Motherboard with Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Design, Comprehensive Thermal Solution with Enlarged Surface Heatsink, Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Intel® 2.5GbE LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ ,RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Surface Heatsink
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Support
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU Memory and Graphics Card
Shards of the Void; Borders Disappear Fusing different materials and surface textures with negative space to form a juxtaposition and showcase a stylistic effect where the boundaries between components are not clearly defined. It creates a multi-dimensional design that seemingly cuts through space and time.
Direct Power Design
Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
H470 AORUS PRO AX motherboard use a 11+1 phases digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 10-core Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, the H470 AORUS is a true beast among motherboards.
Single 32GB Support
The maximum memory capacity on the H470 motherboard is 128GB. After Intel updated the memory reference code, a single slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Advanced Thermal Solution
Enlarged surface Heatsinks
LAIRD 5 W/mK Thermal Pad
2X M.2 Thermal Guard
Built-in M.2 heatsinks prevent high-speed, large capacity PCIe 3.0 SSDs from throttling due to overheating.
AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling As Temperature Rises
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Fan / Water Pump Connectors
Internal Temperature Sensors<
Hybrid Fan Headers
- 5 Fan / Water Pump Connectors
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
* Different models have a different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage preferences.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Next Generation Connectivity
A high-end product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. H470 AORUS PRO AX provides all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
First Adopter on 2.5GbE LAN Onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 ethernet
New Introduce Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax + BT 5 Module
Intel Wireless solution supports 802.11ax, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
Benefit of WiFi 6:
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1×1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
AORUS Antenna Supports Dual Band with Better WIFI Signal
- All new antenna supported dual band 802.11ax/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
Pre-installed I/O Shield Armor
Durable design and easy installation
- With an integrated base plate, GIGABYTE Motherboards give users a strong foundation to build their Gaming PCs.
- With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Controller
Intel’s native USB 3.2 host controller provides USB 3.2 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps .With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.2 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
ALC1220-VB Immersive Gaming ViBes
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
C1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
With the new VB series audio controller, stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the H470 AORUS motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
4X Memory Armor
Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Gigabyte Bios & App Center
Good software goes hand in hand with perfect hardware. H470 AORUS PRO AX bundled several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard.
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep updated with the latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE’s EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
|Wireless Communication module||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Chipset + USB 2.0 Hub:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||