Lexar NM610 2280 M.2 NVMe 1TB SSD
Lexar NM610 2280 M.2 NVMe SSD. Designed to elevate your PC experience with faster load times and transfer speeds from boot-up to shut down, the Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe Solid-State Drive (SSD) will put you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s1 write. It’s supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 technology standard and built with the latest 3D NAND flash.
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe –– The upgrade that puts in 3.5x the work
Ideal for the PC enthusiast
Built to last
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write1 –NVMe 1.3 supported
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 3.5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD3
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts
- 3D NAND
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts2
- Three-year limited warranty
Capacity – 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
Form Factor – M.2 2280
Interface – PCIe Gen3x4
- 250GB sequential read up to 2000MB/s read, sequential write up to 1200MB/s1
IOPS: up to 110/151K
- 500GB sequential read up to 2100MB/s read, sequential write up to1600MB/s1
IOPS: up to 188/156K
- 1TB sequential read up to 2100MB/s read, sequential write up to1600MB/s1
IOPS: up to 188/156K
NAND flash – 3D TLC
Operating Temperature – 0° C to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature – -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
Shock Resistant – 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
Vibration Resistant – 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
TBW – 250GB: 125TB, 500GB: 250TB, 1TB: 500TB
DWPD – 250GB: 0.46, 500GB: 0.46, 1TB: 0.46
MTBF – 1,500,000 Hours
Dimension (L x W x H) – 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.25 mm / 3.15” x 0.87” x 0.09”
Weight – 9g
- Up to 2100MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Security safeguards, by their nature, are capable of circumvention. Lexar does not guarantee data will be 100% secure from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
The actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Product appearance, performance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Lexar is not liable for any loss of data or images.
Have you seen our new selection of Monitors HERE?