Micron 7450 Pro 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD
The Micron 7450 Pro 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD with NVMe® enables a wide variety of workloads for flexible deployment in hyper-scale, cloud, data centre, OEM and system integrator designs. It is the SSD for the infrastructure you are building right now and for the infrastructure you will build tomorrow.
The 7450 SSD offers the industry’s broadest range of PCIe® Gen4 SSD form factors and enables several storage use cases, including boot, cache and main data storage.
It also features Micron’s unique Secure Execution Environment to help keep your data secure.
Designed as a mainstream solution, the 7450 SSD balances performance and density.
Our offering includes a PCIe Gen4, M.2, 22 x 80mm with power loss protection and delivers industry-leading capacities to choose from.
An industry-leading 176-layer NAND, coupled with Micron CMOS-under-array (CuA) technology and PCIe Gen4, enables the 7450 SSD to yield faster read and write speeds, up to 300 000 IOPS, enabling faster booting and application responsiveness.
- Capacity: 480GB
- Sequential Read: 5000MB/s
- Sequential Write: 700MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 280K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 40K IOPS
- Form Factor: M.2 22x80mm
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 x4, NVMe 1.4
- NAND: Micron 176-layer 3D TLC NAND
- MTTF: 2 million hours
- SSD Endurance: 800 TBW
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Hardware Encryption: TCG-Opal
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 8 x 0.4 cm
- Product Weight: 11g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Micron 7450 Pro 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD x1