MSI GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ventus 3X OC
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 ventus OC is powered by Ampere NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
Core / Memory
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1755 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- A composite Graphene backplate reinforces the graphics card while providing passive thermal conduction properties.
- Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
Triple Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
- Zero Frozr: Calm before the storm, keeping fans still and maintaining silence until cooling is needed.
- Thermal Padding: An abundance of thermal pads use any chance for additional heat transfer directly from the components.
- MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
VENTUS brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand. A capable triple fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp looking graphics card fit into any build.
A lightweight composite Graphene backplate reinforces the length of the graphics card while providing passive thermal conduction properties.
Cutting Edge Triple Fan Thermal
TORX FAN 3.0
The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design keeps the limits of thermal performance turning. Fan blades alternate between traditional blades and dispersion blades that focus and accelerate airflow into the heatsink.
|50% More air pressure
than normal fan
|15% More air pressure
than TORX Fan 2.0
Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm. The fans completely stop when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise when active cooling is unneeded. The fans will automatically start spinning again when the heat is on during gaming.
Core Pipes are precision-machined for maximum contact over the GPU and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
Ample amounts of thermal pads allow various board components to transfer heat directly to the heatsink for better cooling.
Traces of Brilliance
Specially designed Anti-Bending brackets reinforce the card to resist sagging, bending, and twisting.
Graphics Card Weight
Graphics Card Weight Anti-bending Force
A bundled support bracket can be attached to your PC case for additional graphics card reinforcement.
Tailored PCB Design
Not all circuit boards are created equal. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.