Tenda 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
The Tenda 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch provides 8 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports, which you can use to establish a LAN network, or extend the uplink network. Compared with a 100M switch, it enhances transmission speed up to 10 times, eliminates the bottleneck of cascading bandwidth. It supports desktop installation and wall-mounting. Without configuration, it can work rapidly once plugged.
With the stable connectivity and easy-to-use features, it is perfectly fit for the network of school dormitories, small offices, home offices, and surveillance.
- 8* 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX simplifies networking and maintenance
- Full wire-speed forwarding ensures a smooth network experience
- Flow control for full-duplex and backpressure for half-duplex avoids frame dropping as port blocked
- Adopts store-and-forward mechanism and provides 4K MAC address table
- 9K Jumbo frame improves the forwarding speed of large data
- Adopts green and environmental ABS material, improving heat resistance and heat dissipation
- Allows IP camera accessing and provides a running and clear image
- Desktop and wall mounting simplify installation
100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e or Above
Auto-learning and auto-ageing MAC address
Switching capacity of 16Gbps