TP-Link AX1800 Dual Band WI-FI 6 Router
TP-Link has the latest generation of Wi-Fi technology that brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Up to 1.8 Gbps
Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved Wi-Fi speeds. Both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band get upgraded to the latest generation—perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.
Extensive Wi-Fi Coverage with Advanced Technologies
Beamforming technology, an independent Front-End Module, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
Connect More, Stay Fast
Easily handle dozens of devices streaming and gaming at the same time—OFDMA future-proofs your home networks by providing greater capacity to connect more devices. OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
Easy File Sharing- Share music, movies, and documents easily on every device across your home network.
Full Gigabit Ports- Connect to your devices using a wired network for robust stability.
WPA3—New Level of Cyber Security
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Wi-Fi 6 technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation.
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading, and more with Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag for ultra-responsive entertainment.
- Quad-Core Processing: The powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable Wi-Fi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 antennas, and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset.
- Increased Battery Life for Devices: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
- Backwards Compatible: Archer AX20 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 3 Bedroom Houses
- 4× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
- Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand Wi-Fi range
- High-Power FEM
- Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 1× Gigabit WAN Port
- 4× Gigabit LAN Ports
- 1× USB 2.0 Port
- Supported Partition Formats:
- NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
- Supported Functions:
- Apple Time Machine
- FTP Server
- Media Server
- Samba Server
- WPS/Wi-Fi Button
- Power On/Off Button
- LED On/Off Button
- Reset Button
Power: 12 V ⎓ 1.5 A
Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products.
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
- Port Forwarding
- Port Triggering
- 10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in
- (260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)
- Wi-Fi Router Archer AX20
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Looking for a more stable connection to your home computer? Why not take a look at all of the CAT Cables we have in store for you, just click HERE