TP-LINK DECO E4 MESH WI-FI SYSTEM
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
TP-Link Deco E4 Mesh Wi-Fi System is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 2800 Square feet(2-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco E4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,800 square feet (EU version). And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco E4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
Multiple 3-in-1 Router, Access Point and Range Extender Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco E4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router, access point or range extender. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
|AC adapter input||100-240V/50-60Hz 0.3A|
|AC adapter output||12 ⎓ 1A|
|Ports||2 10/100Mbps, WAN/LAN Ports, 1 Power Port|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.5 x 3.6 x 3.6 in (190.5 x 90.7 x 90.7 mm)|
|Antenna Type||2 Internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC:<30 dBm, CE:<20 dBm(2.4 GHz), <23 dBm(5 GHz)|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Mangement|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network x 1, 5 GHz guest network x 1|
|Working Modes||Router, Access Point|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||2 Deco units
2 Power Adapters
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.3 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing