- Collect in store T&C's apply.
- Local Courier service (JHB, PTA, DBN & CPT).
- National courier service to all provinces.
- Once payment reflects the following times will apply:
- Collect in store – Immediately (Stock availability dependent) Bulk stock for our shops is available from our central warehouse in Gauteng, PTA, CPT & DBN.
- Local courier: Ship next day availability dependent. (24-48 Hours)
- National courier: Ship next day availability dependent. ( 2 to 7 Days)
- Free shipping: Above times will apply.
To track your order please enter your “Order ID” in the box provided for on the tracking page and click the “Track” button. This was given to you on your receipt and in the confirmation email you should have received. Should a courier be used the information will be provided on this platform
- Once you have chosen a product, click “Add to basket“
- In the right top corner select “Your cart”, then “View basket” or click on “Check out”
- Confirm shipping method under “Basket totals”
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” or should you wish to add something on your order then click on “Back to Shopping” to add more stock to your order.
- Once you are done shopping click on “Proceed to Checkout”
- Fill in your details under the “Billing details”
- You will be able to create an account here but it is not necessary. It will however save your contact details for future use to expedite your future use of this website.
- You can change your shipping method by selecting one of the options available.
- Choose your payment method by clicking on one of the options available. The most secure and fastest way is i-Pay (OZOW)
- Click that you agree with the T's & C's
- Complete your order by clicking on “Place order”
- Confirmation will be sent via e-mail to inform you of your purchase made on this website.
- E-mail email@example.com for assistance
- Call our Head office at 011-869 2613/4 for assistance
You dont need to open an account to place an order.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. For a more in-depth explanation, take a look at our return and refund policy
We have a wide range of payment options available to suit your requirements. We accept credit cards, zeropay payments, mobicred payments, or ozow payments, for your convenience.
We don't do Lay Buys. We do however have a Mobicred, Zeropay and other payment options available.
We don't do headset repairs, the suppliers swop them out if faulty.
We would love to assist you with the setup of your rig. Book a call out with our team to assist you.
We do not purchase second-hand equipment or sell any second-hand equipment to customers.
We charge a diagnostic fee of R250 for in-store repairs and an R500 fee for priority diagnostics in-store. If you would like us to do a home visit, we charge a diagnostic fee of R399 and R4 per km, and for our priority call-out service, we charge R799 and R4 per km.
Additional fees will be charged for repair services. View rates for each service here
We are known to sell some of the top gaming PC brands to provide you with the ultimate gaming experience.
Our vacancy availability is shown on our Career page, however, to get up-to-date information on when we have a vacancy available and where the position is available, it would be best to follow us on LinkedIn.
Our in-store promotion pages will show you the stock of each store or you can browse our online store and select your preferred location to view stock availability within the product page.
We have a local pick-up option available for our online shoppers as well.
Their basic function is the same in that they store electricity in a battery when power is available, and provide it to various devices in the event of an electricity outage. However, they both are different in their circuitry, price, functions, etc. For more information on using a UPS, we have created a beginner’s guide to buying your first UPS unit.
Is there a UPS that can power my computer, Wi-Fi, and TV when load shedding kicks in? I need it to run for around 3 hours or more?
Unfortunately, a UPS will not be the correct solution for this situation, to run devices for a long period of time (for example 3 hours) you will need an inverter.
A UPS is made to run a PC for a max of 10 – 15 min (depending on the PC and size of the UPS) when the power goes out it gives the user just enough time to save their work or to prevent a power dip while changing over to a generator.
If you go into the product in question, scroll down to the tab section and click on ask us. Pop us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.