- All new hardware purchased from Matrix Warehouse Computers has 12 (twelve) month carry-in warranty from the date of purchase.
- The warranty stated herein is only valid for clients that purchase products from Matrix Warehouse Computers.
- The warranty will be void should the serial number, security seal or label be tampered with or removed.
- The warranty will be void if the goods have been written on, tampered with, or modified in any way.
- Matrix Warehouse Computers will not deliver or collect any warranty goods to or from the client.
- Goods returned as defective within 7 (seven) days of purchase will be exchanged or replaced immediately after being tested by Matrix Warehouse technicians and deemed to be within the terms and conditions. Should a replacement not be immediately available for exchange an in-store credit will be passed. This may be redeemed only at the store that issued the credit note and is valid for a maximum of 30 (thirty) days only.
- The following items are excluded from the above and will first be sent to the manufacturer-approved repair centre for assessment: printers, monitors, speakers, scanners, UPS’s, laptops, and tablets. Only upon their approval will a credit or replacement be passed on to the client.
- A component that has been damaged due to negligence, mishandling, lightning strikes, or power surges will be declared void of warranty. This includes components that have been installed incorrectly by a party other than a Matrix Warehouse employee, components that have been dropped after purchase, components that have liquid damage, components that have been exposed to excess dirt and heat, components that have been overclocked or forced to perform beyond their normal operating standard as set out by the manufacturer, and components that have been physically abused in any way.
- Matrix Warehouse Computers does not accept liability for loss or damage to any extra items, components and peripherals that may be booked in with warranty items. This includes items such as cables, bags, software and installation disks, inks or cartridges, instruction manuals etc.
- Matrix Warehouse Computers will not be liable for the loss of any data at all. It remains the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have an adequate backup of all their data.
- Supplier lead time for warranty items is up to 21 (twenty-one) working days.
- There is no warranty on consumables i.e. thermal paste, cartridges and toners, cables, paper, batteries, etc. unless declared DOA from the manufacturer.
- The software carries no warranty at all. there is no refund, no swap out or any exchange on all software.
- Matrix Warehouse Computers will not take responsibility to pay out anything for any loss whatsoever.
- After returning the product to a Matrix Warehouse Computers store and our technicians have deemed it to be within the terms and conditions we will send you an email to inform you that your refund has been approved and ask for your letter of bank confirmation.
- Once we get all the required information we will process the refund.
- Please note all refunds will be paid via EFT payment to your account.
- All refunds are paid over once a week.
- No refund will be processed without a letter of bank confirmation.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for questions related to refunds and returns.