TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices include VAT.
- Quotations are valid for a period of 1 (one) day only, unless otherwise stated.
- Matrix Warehouse will not accept responsibility for the guaranteed supply, price and products quoted.
- Matrix Warehouse will not guarantee the price validity and stock availability of any third-party supplier.
- The agreement of sale is deemed concluded between the parties at the time and place when and where the goods are accepted.
- Goods that are deemed faulty, purchased from Matrix Warehouse, must be returned to a Matrix Warehouse store.
- Only goods purchased from Matrix Warehouse will be sent to the suppliers and vendors for repair.
- A product will only be accepted for a return if it is not fit for purpose or deemed faulty by Matrix Warehouse or the supplier. Items correctly supplied as per clients’ request or specifications or self-service purchases will not be accepted for a return or refund.
- If a returned product is deemed faulty by Matrix Warehouse or the supplier within 6 (six) months from the date of purchase, a client has the right to ask for a refund, repair, or replacement. After the initial 6 (six) months have lapsed and to the balance of the warranty period, Matrix Warehouse or the supplier may elect to repair or replace the faulty item. After the initial 6 (six) months have lapsed and to the balance of the warranty period only if a repair or replacement is not possible, will a refund take place.
- A 15% (fifteen percent) handling fee will be payable should goods returned that are not fit for purpose or incorrectly supplied, not be in the same condition as they were at the time of purchase with all packaging intact and complete.
- Before a refund will be passed, all items that are returned will be assessed by Matrix Warehouse technicians to be deemed fit for return and refund as set out in these terms and conditions. Should there be any reason that Matrix Warehouse cannot assess the product, it will be sent to the vendor or supplier for testing and approval for refund, replacement, or repair. Specific products to be sent directly to the supplier for assessment include, but are not limited to: Laptops, Tablets, All-In-One PCs, UPSs, Inverters, Modems, Monitors, Speakers, Headsets, Earphones, Printers, Printer Cartridges and Printer Toners.
- Data will not be guaranteed at all, and the loss of data will not in any way be the responsibility of Matrix Warehouse. Data backup remains the sole responsibility of the client.
- Should the client require a product that Matrix Warehouse does not stock, the item can be “special ordered”. A deposit of at least 50% (fifty percent) is required to secure the procurement of “special orders”. “Special order” items will not be held for cancellation by the client from Matrix Warehouse for a period longer than 2 (two) days of notification thereof.
- Any goods ordered that are not collected within 2 (two) days of notification will deem the order to be cancelled and the goods will not be held.
- All quotes, invoices and price lists without exception will be subjected to the terms and conditions stated herein. No transaction or correspondence will be deemed valid without adhering to these terms and conditions.
- The use of pirate and non-genuine parts may void the warranty of the items purchased.
- Refilled or generic cartridges and generic toners are not guaranteed and may void the warranty of your printer.
- Upgrades and/or repairs to computers, components or goods that have not been collected or paid in full within 30 (thirty) working days of acceptance of repair will be sold to defray expenses.
- Software will not be accepted for refund or exchange due to the possibility of piracy.
- Price and specification are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Please be aware that the prices displayed on our website may not always correspond with the prices available in our physical store locations. The pricing for products and services may vary between online and in-store purchases due to various factors, including ROE(Rate Of Exchange), promotions, and operational considerations.
Online Price Accuracy
While we make every effort to ensure that the prices displayed on our website are accurate and up to date, there may be instances where discrepancies occur. These discrepancies may arise from changes in pricing, technical errors, or delays in updating the website. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or errors without prior notice.
Product availability and pricing are subject to change based on stock levels and other factors. Online availability does not guarantee in-store availability, and vice versa.
Save for the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008 and the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 25 of 2005, Matrix Warehouse will not be held liable for any damage, loss or liability of nature arising from the use, or inability to use, the Matrix online store.
Matrix has done its utmost to ensure that the site is free from errors, but does not assert that the site and its content are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error-free. If you do note any errors or problems, please report them to Matrix via email.
Information and content on the website should not be seen as professional advice supported by Matrix Warehouse. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the products or goods that they purchase meet their needs before they are purchased as all goods are sold on an “as is” basis.
- All new hardware purchased from Matrix Warehouse has 12 (twelve) months carry-in warranty from date of purchase.
- The warranty stated herein is only valid for clients that purchase products from Matrix Warehouse.
- The warranty will be void should the serial number, security seal or label be tampered with or removed. The warranty will be void if the goods have been written on, tampered with, or modified in any way.
- Matrix Warehouse will not deliver or collect any warranty goods to or from the client.
- If a returned product is deemed faulty by Matrix Warehouse or the supplier within 6 (six) months from the date of purchase, a client has the right to ask for a refund, repair, or replacement. After the initial 6 (six) months has lapsed and to the balance of the warranty period, Matrix Warehouse or the supplier may elect to repair or replace the faulty item. After the initial 6 (six) months has lapsed and to the balance of the warranty period and only if a repair or replacement is not possible, will a refund take place.
- A component that has been damaged due to: negligence, mishandling, lightning strikes, power surges, having been installed incorrectly by a party other than a Matrix Warehouse employee, liquid damage, being exposed to excess dirt and heat, being overclocked or forced to perform beyond their normal operating standard as set out by the manufacturer, being physically abused or altered in any way will be declared void of warranty.
- Matrix Warehouse does not accept liability for loss or damage to any extra items, components and peripherals that may be booked in with warranty items. This includes items such as cables, bags, software and installation disks, inks or cartridges, instruction manuals etc.
- Matrix Warehouse will not be liable for the loss of any data at all. It remains the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have an adequate back-up of all their data.
- Supplier lead time for warranty items is up to 21 (twenty-one) working days.
- There is no warranty on consumables i.e., blank CD’s and DVD’s, cartridges and toners, cables, paper, batteries, etc. expect for clearly determined “out of box” failures. Liquids and pastes also carry no warranty whatsoever and will not be accepted for credit or exchange.
- UPS and Inverter batteries carry a 6 month warranty and will be tested by the supplier before any repair, replacement or refund takes place.
- Software carries no warranty at all. There is no refund nor replacement on any software except for clearly determined “out-of-box” failure.
- Matrix Warehouse will not take responsibility to pay out anything for any loss whatsoever.
ALL GOODS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF MATRIX WAREHOUSE UNTIL THE AGREEMENT OF SALE IS DEEMED COMPLETE. UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT ARE DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTED
Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the website of the Matrix Warehouse Group (Pty) Ltd with registered offices at 27a Louis Trichardt Street, Alberton under the company registration number 2008/018359/07 and trading as Matrix Warehouse. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website in order to understand how they may affect the use of any products and services on offer to you.
The Terms and Conditions stated here are for the Matrix Warehouse online website exclusively and may differ from the terms and conditions for the Matrix Warehouse in-store purchases.
- By using the online store, you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions, as set out below, without modification, reservations or changes. By using this website you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply as the final agreement with Matrix Warehouse, should you wish to make a purchase.
- Use of this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of the website will be without error or interruption or that the servers that make the website available are entirely virus-free at all times. No liability will be accepted by Matrix Warehouse for damage or loss of any kind arising from access to our website.
- Pricing and specification are subject to change without prior notice.
- No products or goods will be released or dispatched unless full payment has been received and the payment has been confirmed by the relevant banks. This is applicable to all payment methods including, but not limited to, credit card payments and electronic funds transfers.
- All goods purchased on this website will be supplied by Matrix Warehouse unless otherwise stated where a third party may be engaged as part of the delivery.
- The contract of sale will only be concluded once the goods have been delivered or collected.
- Matrix Warehouse does not warrant that the content displayed on the website is always accurate but every step is taken to ensure that information is up-to-date and complete.
- All rights relating to logos, text, images, data, information or other material communicated on the website are for use on this website and are for viewing purposes only. Unauthorized use, changes or copying is prohibited.
- Matrix Warehouse values all feedback via the “Contact Us” option on the website. Any information placed on the website will become our property and will not be limited in any way whatsoever as to the use of the information. Any inappropriate comments that contain unlawful, obscene or defamatory material will not be permitted and will be removed from the website entirely.
- Matrix Warehouse will not distribute, sell or share any personal information provided on this website with anyone else and will solely be restricted to be used on the website and/or the transaction processed on it. We reserve the right to communicate with you regarding information that may be required related to the services or products as a result of the use of the website. All personal information is held securely.
- To use and access this website you will require a suitable device with internet connectivity and Matrix Warehouse shall not be held liable for any charges that you may incur as a result of the connectivity.
- Only online orders that have been completed and paid for in full will be processed for delivery.
- Matrix Warehouse will not accept responsibility for orders placed incorrectly on the website and will not be held liable for delivering the originally intended item unless subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Delivery is free for orders over R 2 000.00 (Two Thousand Rand) including VAT. Goods must be signed for upon delivery by yourself or your nominated person that is over the age of 18. Deliveries will take place during office hours (9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday) and are limited to 1 delivery address per order. Online only products are excluded from the free delivery option.
- A delivery fee of R 150 will apply to online orders that do not meet the free delivery criteria.
- In most cases, deliveries will be completed within 48 hours of placing the order and if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Goods ordered and paid for online may, at your choice, also be collected from your nearest Matrix Warehouse store. Please indicate on the order if you require this option.
- Matrix Warehouse operates in terms of the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and our terms and conditions policy is aligned with it.
- Should you wish to return any item received from an online purchase, it is your responsibility to return it to a Matrix Warehouse store, with the original invoice and all the packaging and accessories. Matrix Warehouse will not be liable to collect the goods from you that have been delivered to you for any reason whatsoever. Matrix Warehouse will not be held responsible for any costs that may be incurred by you as a result of returning the product. This includes but is not limited to, loss of income, loss of revenue, or any travel expenses.
- Matrix Warehouse will accept goods back for credit within 48 hours of delivery if it is in exactly the same state and condition that it was when it was originally supplied to you. This includes but is not restricted to all packaging and accessories.
- Most goods that are defective when purchased or fail due to a manufacturing fault will be swapped out, credited or exchanged within a 7-day period from the date of delivery.
- Excluded from the 7-day swap out are –
- Items that were purchased by special order arrangement; Software; Consumables; Any items that show signs of misuse or abuse; Goods that are susceptible to power surges; Accidental damage.
- Goods that cannot be comprehensively tested in-store by a Matrix Warehouse technician due to suppliers’ warranty policy such as printers, monitors, modems, speakers, scanners, laptops, tablets and uninterrupted power supply units. These goods will be sent to the original suppliers for testing. No repair, refund or replacement will be issued before the testing or a detailed report issued of the items is complete and has been reviewed by the authorized repair centre. Matrix will not be held responsible for loss of any nature that may occur during this period of testing and assessment whether it is loss of earnings, travel, warranty or any other cause.
- Warranty on all goods will not be valid at all if the serial number has been removed, altered, modified, damaged, erased or marked in any way whatsoever.