Linksys Wireless Bridge
Wireless Bridge’s Front Panel and LEDs
Power – The Power LED lights green when the wireless bridge is powered ON.
Wireless-G – The LED lights up green when the bridge has an active connection.
Ethernet – The Ethernet LED lights up green when there is a connection to the wired network.
NOTE: The LED for the Wireless-G and Ethernet will flash when there is network activity.
Wireless Bridge’s Back Panel
RESET – Pressing the RESET button for 30 seconds will set the wireless bridge to its factory default settings.
LAN – The LAN connects the Ethernet network cable.
Power – The Power port is where you will connect the power adapter.
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum with a throughput of up to 54 Mbps
- Complies with IEEE 802.11g standard, and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11b products
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Security, 64/ 128-bit Wired Equivalency Protection (WEP) Encryption
- Installs in minutes with easy-house Setup Wizard
- Has a built-in web user interface for easy configuration from any web browser
- Supports Power over Ethernet for easy deployment
- Equipped with one 10/100 auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) port