TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Extend WiFi Coverage: Expand your home’s WiFi with RE230 featuring two internal antennas that are specifically designed to eliminate WiFi dead zones with speeds up to 750 Mbps.
- Fast Ethernet Port: Experience wired speed and reliability anywhere in your home by connecting your favourite device to the fast ethernet port.
- High-Speed Mode: Uses both bands to create a super high-speed connection, perfect for HD streaming and gaming.
- Set Up in Minutes: Easily set up and manage your WiFi in a few quick and easy steps using the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Find the optimal location for the best WiFi connection with an intelligent signal indicator.
- Universal Compatibility: The RE230 range extender is compatible with all WiFi-enabled devices and routers or access points.
Keep the Whole Home Connected
RE230 wirelessly connects to your WiFi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz, but strong, fast WiFi in every room and say goodbye to dead zones.
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect an OneMesh™ range extender to an OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home Extender
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
OneMesh™ Router + OneMesh™ Range Extender
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh Router + Range Extender
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
- Update your existing TP-Link router’s firmware to the OneMesh version no need to replace it.
- Connect the RE230 to the router.
- Enjoy the Mesh network.
High-Speed Dual Band WiFi without Bandwidth Drop
Faster AC750 Dual Band WiFi
The RE230 lets you keep more devices connected simultaneously with its 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 433 Mbps dual bands.
Keeps Itself Fast
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at top speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
Use both WiFi bands to establish one super-high-speed connection, ideal for HD streaming & gaming.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE230 to connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE230 to the best location without reconfiguration.
Notes: Please connect the extender to the router via the Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn’t support WPS.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your WiFi.
White – Strong signal
Red – Weak signal (Too far away from the router)
Feature-Rich App for Control in Your Hands
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.9 x 2.7 x 2.0 in (124 x 69 x 52 mm)|
|Frequency||2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)|
|Signal Rate||5GHz: Up to 433Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mpbs
11a 6Mbps:-91dBm@10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -74dBm@10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm@10% PER
11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Wireless Functions||Wireless Statistic
Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band
Domain Login Function
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Package Contents||AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE230
Quick Installation Guide
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||6.2 x 4.0 x 3.5 in. (156.5 x 101.5 x 89 mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing