TP-Link Deco E3 Wi-Fi Mesh(2-pack)
AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco E3 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,500 square feet (EU version). And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco E3 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco E3 is a simple way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 2,500 square feet (2-pack). 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless connections work together to provide even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add more Decos.
Convenient Plug-In Wi-Fi for Additional Coverage
Weak Wi-Fi signal in the hallway, kitchen, garage or basement? Get further Mesh Wi-Fi coverage by simply plugging more Deco add-on compact extenders Deco M3W into wall outlet, and enjoy all the functions of the main router.
Notes: Deco M3W needs to work with Deco routers to extend Mesh Wi-Fi
Plug in the extender about halfway between the main router and the Wi-Fi dead zone. The smart signal indicator helps you find the appropriate spot, just a glance, flexibly and conveniently.
White Solid: Connected
Red Blinking: Disconnected
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming, downloading, gaming and more as you move through your home, and no more switching Wi-Fi names, creating a truly seamless online experience.
- Seamless Roaming
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
- One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
- Stays Fast, Always
Adaptive path selection keeps your network running at top speed
Ensure you stay online even if one node fails by automatically rerouting data.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to multiple devices.
All Decos Can Work Together
Deco E3 is compatible with other Deco models to form Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
- Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Installing Deco E3 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
- Convenient Management
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
- Voice ControlPair with Alexa to control Deco E3 with simple voice commands.
|AC adapter input||Deco E4R: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.3A
Deco M3W: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.3A
|AC adapter output||Deco E4R: 12V ⎓ 1A; Deco M3W: N/A|
|Ports||Deco E4R: 2 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Ports, 1 Power Port; Deco M3W: N/A|
|Button||Deco E4R: 1 Reset button; Deco M3W: 1 Reset button|
|SDRAM||Deco E4R: 128 MB; Deco M3W: 128 MB|
|Antenna Type||Deco E4R: 2 internal dual-band antennas
Deco M3W: 2 internal dual-band antennas
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm, CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Working Modes||Router, Access Point|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA,
RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS
|Package Contents||1 router Deco E4R
1 wall-plug extender Deco M3W
1 RJ45 Ethernet cable
1 power adapter
1 quick installation guide
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing